cancel reply
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
name e-mail subject pw(deletion)
Post and go
Bump thread?

  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 3072 KB.
  • Javascript must be enabled for all of our addons to work.
  • Come chat and see that we're all a bit crazy on IRC!
  • Post all rapidshare and torrents links here.
  • Do not post any artwork from sexyfur.com and/or
    Jeremy Bernal. This is now a bannable offense.
who's online

File: 86lizard-dark-door-return.gif - (117.87 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120703 No.2173440

(Continued from >>2139986)

>>2172293
You return to the door again and proceed to tell the trapped woman that you are going to try and open the door.

No.2173441
File: 87lizard-dark-take-aim.gif - (113.44 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116167

>>2169831
>>2169930
>>2173333
You take aim at the door panel with your gun...

No.2173443
File: 88lizard-dark-shoot-door.gif - (196.87 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201591

>>2173441
...and fire!

No.2173445
File: 89lizard-in-the-dark.jpg - (4.06 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4158

>>2173443

No.2173446

Good job now you broke the only way to open it.

protip: guns are not actually keys

No.2173460
File: grand-failure-plan.gif - (2045.54 KB, 339x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2094635

>>2173445 well --- that kinda sucked.

No.2173504

>>2173445

well shit, now you have to deal with 2 problems.. no light, and who knows if your gun spoofed and made noise enough to attract the bad guys.

anyway better just grope around and see if the door opens.

No.2173511

Oh, it's not the only way. Explosives, heavy machinery, a blowtorch, even a pickaxe and enough time and effort can still open it.

No.2173566

>>2173445
You've seen where the door was. Now try to pry it open somehow or kick it or push it.
It should move somehow. I doubt they would construct doors that you can't open manually in emergencies without power supply.
We just had to break the security lock first.

>>2173446
Yes they are. Don't you watch movies?

No.2174631
File: 90lizard-dark-grope-panel.jpg - (25.14 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25748

>>2173504
You grope at the door panel in the dark.

From what you can tell, the panel has split in half, its edges feel melted. The bottom half hangs down and swings when you touch it. The top half remains in place.

Inside the panel you feel very few distinct things aside from some wires and an odd hole shaped like a plus. The hole appears to be partially misshapen, possible melted as well.

No.2174632
File: 91lizard-dark-question.jpg - (9.02 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9241

As you grope at the hole, the woman in the cabin speaks.

"S'Lith? Are you still there? What was that noise a moment ago?"

No.2174644

>>2174631
Likely some mechanical means of opening the door.
Grab something to open it with and get busy with whoever's inside.

>>dinar

I guess dinner and a movie would be more appropriate.

No.2174703

>>2174632

Don't answer her. Just find another way to open the door if possible.

No.2174705

>>2174632

Well, doors busted and it's dark. Time to take your clothes off. Even your undies.

No.2174847

>>2174632

Maybe the door she's behind moved a bit or its mechanics came back online?

No.2175105

>>2174632

Explain to her that we were trying to use the low-power light on our blaster to examine the door panel when it went off by accident. She's already heard our goofy name, let's not embarass ourselves further by admitting we thought you could shoot the panel to unlock a door.

>>2173566

You gotta remember, we're on a spaceship. If something strikes the ship and causes a hull breach, you want the doors to seal shut by default when the power is out. Not being able to leave a room is better than having the doors pushed open by air pressure, asphyxiating you. (Mind you, air doesn't leak out as fast as movies show, either, but a wide open door will approximate what Hollywood depicts happening for a tiny hole.

No.2175199

>>2175105
We have level 10 force fields for that.

No.2175366

>>2174631
Hmmm... could be a crank socket. Now we only need the corresponding crank or something else that fits in and can be used as a crank.

No.2175370

>>2175366

agree. an emergency lever probably

No.2175537
File: Zapp_smoking.jpg - (8.64 KB, 175x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8847

>>2175199

Not when the power's out! Your arguments fall like a house of cards! Checkmate!

No.2176311
File: dalai_lama_image%5b1%5d.jpg - (18.65 KB, 400x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19099

>>2175537
Naw. Emergency force field emitters have their own power supply and engage automatically when there's a hull breach.
The ship can't be entirely without power. There's always emergency power. Otherwise the life support systems would also fail. And then it wouldn't matter anyway.

No.2176319

>>2176311

So, magic matter-stopping force field emitters we don't even know exist in this universe take much less power than the lights and doors? Innnnnteresting.

And how do you know life support isn't out on this deck anyway? With so much open space it'll take days, perhaps weeks for the air to go stale.

No.2176342

>>2176319

>take much less power than the lights and doors?

No, but at least then people can be evacuated and aren't doomed behind sealed doors.

>And how do you know life support isn't out on this deck anyway?

Because people (aka bad guys) walk around not giving a shit. And there's light and therefore power. It wouldn't make sense to power the lights but not the life support system.

>on this deck

All the decks are connected through the open hallways.

>So, magic matter-stopping force field emitters we don't even know exist in this universe

Well, my remark in >>2175199 was merely meant as a joke anyway.

No.2176346

>>2176319

you missed the gravity generators.. part of the life support systems.

also.. the section might be down to damage by the attack. ship could be crippled but its main generators up.

pirates want the valuables.. not to destroy everything.

No.2176417
File: sonic-screwdriver.jpg - (17.66 KB, 596x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18081

nothings impossible when you have one of these

No.2177334
File: 92lizard-dark-door-grope.jpg - (20.89 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21389

>>2174847
Passing your hands over the wall, it appears the door hasn't moved.

No.2177336
File: 93lizard-dark-door-push.jpg - (22.57 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23115

>>2177334
You then give the door a push, but it doesn't move.

No.2177337

Do I really have to?
The tool for the door is probably in a cabinet or a security station.
Else try to find some type of prybar elsewhere.

No.2177338
File: 94lizard-dark-explain.jpg - (10.67 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10929

>>2175105
Accepting that the door is still in place, you answer the captive girl.

You save face by explaining that the gun went off while you were using its power meter as a flashlight and then describe the broken panel and the hole.

No.2177347
File: 95lizard-dark-find-key.jpg - (10.27 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10516

>>2175366
>>2175370
>>2177337
"That's unfortunate," she says. "Well, there's probably a key or a crank in the security station to open the door manually. Wouldn't hurt to check any maintenance rooms, too."

No.2177357
File: 132988521191.png - (2.29 KB, 160x144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2340

>>2176417

ok let's open this wood lock oh wait...

No.2178361
File: ho.png - (15.83 KB, 448x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16208

>>2177347

You can use your penis as a key.

No.2179110

Where are these being archived again? Was trying to find the halls and corridors we passed up before going to this door.

No.2179778

>>2179110

http://e47.cccd9.net/a/lizardinspace/

No.2180046

>>2179778

>>link clicking ensues

I miss scraggyquest. I was enjoying that one.
I'm not sure where forgartquest is going just yet.

No.2180488
File: Previously%20on%20Lizard%20in%20Space%20%5b70-72%5d.png - (107.97 KB, 670x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110562

Okay.. thought of something to try. Back in the old thread when we were hiding from Leomon and Shufflebird in an electrical closet near the end of the hallway. There seemed to be something broken in the background -- possibly a missing fuse.

If its some kind of fuse maybe use the gun to bridge the gap in it (like sticking a penny in a fuse box). Take off your shirt and wrap it around wrap it around your hand like an oven mitt to protect yourself from getting zorched.

No.2181362
File: 1zggqz9.png - (70.44 KB, 866x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72135

>>2180488

Wow! Very perceptive Sorrowful! And good idea! That does look an awful lot like a blown fuse. It could be the source of the power outage in this area.

No.2181774

>>2180488

Didn't see that at all. Let's try this.

No.2182142

>>2180488
Careful not to take the fuse's place while groping for its location.

No.2182842
File: 96lizard-dark-closet.jpg - (16.50 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16892

>>2180488
You follow the wall back down the corridor to the electrical closet.

No.2182845
File: 97lizard-dark-fusebox.jpg - (28.33 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29007

>>2180488
>>2182142
Being careful not to fry yourself on the fuse (or cut yourself on the broken glass), you grope around the fuse box.

You find the broken fuse in the centre of the box and also, above the box, what feels like a large, metal switch.

No.2183206

>>2182845

fix fuse, then use switch.

No.2183325

>>2182845
Maybe you should hit the switch to turn it off first and then fix the fuse? Could already be in the on position so turning it off might be a good idea and then turn it on after fixing the fuse.

No.2183411

>>2183325
Depends. Are these stotz type fuses that pop the switch back automatically, or is there a switch and some old filament fuse.

I would guess a stotz, because it's a bit of a bummer if you run out of spares in deep space. So just turn the switch, and it should turn the power back on unless the circuit is still shorted out, in which case the fuse will just make a big bzzz sound and flip right back.

No.2184413

>>2182845

That fuse box is broken blast it with piss

No.2185256

>>2184413
No Bear Grylls, nooooo!

No.2187125
File: 98lizard-dark-gun-fuse.jpg - (32.62 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33398

>>2180488
>>2183206
You carefully remove the broken fuse from the box and, having no fuse on hand, you jam in your empty gun.

Nothing happens.

No.2187134
File: 99lizard-power-on.jpg - (52.39 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53649

>>2183206
>>2183411
Throwing the switch, electricity courses through the gun. Smoke rises from the box and a nasty, burning plastic smell fills the closet. You also hear a rather unsettling buzz.

No.2187135
File: 100lizard-electrical-closet.jpg - (43.15 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44187

>>2187134
But, for now, power has returned to the hallway.

No.2187521

Now that we have light, let's look for the emergency crank/lever somewhere around here.

No.2187726

>>2187521 and hope the electricity doesn't explode the power cells or something, kinda like overloading an electrolytic capacitor except more explodey.

Agree.. now that we can see (for now) look for a crank for the door .. and maybe another light source while we're at it.

No.2187732

>>2187135 Oh yeah! Don't forget to grab that piece of paper dangling off the door. Maybe it's instructions or something.

No.2187790

>>2187732
second, also run as fast you can to rescue the girl, cause sure as hell the lights suddenly turning on, will attract the assasins's attention.

so imho, rescue her.. then switch the power off again then run to the other side of the hallway until you find the other side and hide somewhere!

besides.. its clear your gun is toast and unrecoverable.

No.2187793

>>2187732
also
there is a small door below the bit switch, perhaps it has another REAL fuse to put..
read the instructions as >>2187732
to see if you can do more before running into the rescue.

No.2187802
File: tumblr_l58hab6Utw1qbjd6vo1_500%5b1%5d.jpg - (82.34 KB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84315

>>2187726
Maybe we get a supercharged supergun out of it.

No.2188923
File: 101lizard-closet-storage.jpg - (27.03 KB, 695x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27677

>>2187793
The small storage locker is locked with a code pad.

No.2188927
File: 102lizard-electrical-diagram.jpg - (41.52 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42520

>>2187732
You take the paper from the door.

It's an electrical diagram which you don't readily understand. And even if you did understand it, a large portion is obscured by a nudie picture.

No.2188931

>>2188923
read the paper, perhaps it as a clue to open it up.

or ask the girl, maybe she knows, but better hurry, you do not know when the fuze-gun will give up and throw the place in darkness again.. or the bad guys noticing there is light now in the hallway..
so..
priorities
a)get the lady out of the room.. by pushing the cables together and make a short-circuit in the destroyed door panel.
b) proceed to check if there is a way to open the rest of the doors and pillage everything.
c)get to the small panel and see if anything you found as clues to open the small cabinet below the power fuse.

No.2188958

>>2188927
Look if there's something written behind or on the back side of the nude pic.

No.2191256
File: 103lizard-under-picture.jpg - (48.26 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49419

>>2188958
Attempting to remove the nudie picture from the electrical diagram has caused the paper to rip.

No.2191278

WHO WOULD RUIN A PERFECTLY GOOD SCHEMATIC WITH PORN

JESUS

No.2191341

Turn it over, read the back.

No.2191407

>>2188927

Fap furiously to the picture. Rescuing the girl can wait.

No.2191554

>>2191341
This.
There seems to be something written on the back.

No.2191721
File: 104lizard-diagram-backside.jpg - (25.14 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25741

>>2191341

No.2191770

>>2191721 Try that number on the locked panel door below? Seems like the obvious thing to do. If it doesn't work go back and see if you can get the girl out of that room -- save the code for later.

No.2191908

Obvious next step is obvious.

No.2191954

>>2191770

Zhis

No.2192516
File: 105lizard-locker-open.jpg - (44.61 KB, 650x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45685

>>2191770
Entering the code in the door panel opens the locker.

No.2192525

>>2192516

Look!! It's the door-opener thingy with the plus symbol on it!!

No.2193343

>>2192516

You should take that big long stick thingey. It will probably be useful.

No.2193349

>>2192516

Take a look at everything that's inside that locker.

No.2193351

>>2193349
Just take everything and carry it along until it becomes useful. That's how these things work.

No.2193405

>>2192516
Read the note first.

No.2193445

>>2192516
pillage the first aid kit and check if the books are useful.
then pick the crank(or tool) and go to save the lady. close the closet.
and if you see or hear noises from the bad guys, use the tool to pull the gun out to make darkness again (so the bad guys will think it was just a temporal "short" that finally gave up again)
then head to free the lady by hand.

No.2193446

>>2193445
also, dunno if the "books" are actually emergency battery packs for the gun..
if they are..
switch off the power.. remove the gun with your tool (to avoid burning yourself) and check if the battery revives it.

No.2193463

>>2192516

blast those books in the corner with piss. for the lulz.

No.2193538
File: 106lizard-locker-no-crank.jpg - (73.02 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74774

>>2193343
You take the crank.

No.2193548
File: 107lizard-read-letter.jpg - (60.37 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61816

>>2193405
You read the note.

"Jerome,
For the last time, quit taking our toolbox! I don't know how you got the new locker code but those tools are for maintenance personnel ONLY. Stop being a dick.
Karlaz"

No.2193580
File: 108lizard-locker-medkit.jpg - (72.28 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74011

>>2193445
You pop open the medkit. It contains two rolls of gauze, a small pair of surgical scissors, three alcohol swabs, and a box of Band-aids.

>>2193446
And those are books in the corner. They are, left to right: Team Building vol. 2: Listen, Learn, Read On, Space Trucking: A How To Book, and Emergency Procedures.

Also, the gun in the fuse box is damaged beyond repair.

No.2193826

>>2193580
Take the medkit's contents. Head back to the trapped woman and free her with the crank already.

No.2193834

>>2193826
Wait...the crank is missing a handle. That's a problem, unless it works differently then I think.

No.2193890

>>2193580

Take the trucking manual and the emergency procedure book if you can carry them without serious effort.

We may need them to escape and drive a space truck.. ship.

No.2193938
File: donjon_groupe.jpg - (111.03 KB, 679x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113692

>>2193580

Also try and leaf through the Team Building book. At the very least it will probably give us a charisma buff so we can add another follower to our party.

No.2193943

>>2193580

Grab the stuff in the medkit and the book on space trucking and emergency procedures, if you can carry the books without them hindering you much.

If you're able to carry a third book without problems, also grab the team building one. If you cant, atleast fly over the team building book quickly. It'll probably become very useful.

Might also try to take the crank with you if you have to whack somebody in the head.

No.2194304

>>2193943

That's a good idea. Also, these guys are furries, so you probably offer to jam it up their butts, and they'd forget their duties and totally go for that in that prison-gay way that furries do. This is like a furry comic, right?

No.2195705
File: red_letter_media.jpg - (126.68 KB, 594x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129721

>>2193943 Might also try to take the crank with you if you have to whack somebody in the head.

Yeah.. like that Jerome guy ... "Stop taking our fucking toolbox"

No.2195717

>>2195705

>posting RLM

Promptly kill yourself.

No.2195730

>>2195717
God you're dumb.

No.2195890
File: 109lizard-inventory.jpg - (80.06 KB, 468x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81977

>>2193826
>>2193943
You take the medkit contents and the Space Trucking book and add them to your existing inventory (which already includes the crank.)

No.2195896

>>2195730
Nowhere as dumb that fatass manchild.

No.2195899
File: 110lizard-hollow-book.jpg - (80.37 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82301

>>2193943
Upon picking up the Emergency Procedures book, you find that it's a false book with a hollow centre.

No.2195986

>>2195899

Oh, well toss it out then, it's junk.

No! Keep that security pass inside of it! If the handle to the crank is missing, I'm sure it's probably in the toolbox, unfortunately, Jerome took the toolbox.

If it's not here, it would most likely be in some kind of maintenance room, but how will we ever get inside??

No.2196417

>>2195899
Fuck yeah, it's a credit card!
Let's order some porn.

No.2197374

Fer fucks sake grab the kit, go to the door of the captive women's room and use our stuff to free her. She'll prolly yiff us out of gratitude. Priorities people!

No.2199667
File: 111lizard-inserting-crank.jpg - (32.98 KB, 650x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33772

>>2195986
>>2197374
Taking the access card from the hollow book, you make your way back to the trapped woman.

At her cabin door, you line up the crank with the plus shaped hole under the busted panel and push it in.

No.2199673
File: 112lizard-crank-inserted.jpg - (28.31 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28985

>>2199667
The misshapen hole, caused by your laser blast, makes it difficult to insert the crank. But, after a few good pushes, the crank fits into place.

No.2199685

>>2199673
I'm curious how you going to crank dat crank now.

No.2200237

>>2199673 "The misshapen hole, caused by your laser blast, makes it difficult to insert the crank. But, after a few good pushes, the crank fits into place."

I pictured us yiffing the wolf fem while reading that, mentally replacing "laser blast" with "foreplay" and "the crank" with "your penis".

No.2200311
File: 113lizard-hall-crank.jpg - (36.90 KB, 650x502) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37787

>>2199685
Indeed.

No.2200312

>>2200311

Maintenance closet. Look for one.

No.2200331

>>2199685
Try grabbing it with a hand or two and turning it? Not everything needs a ton of leverage/torque, and it seems weird that this emergency door opening tool would need yet another piece. Might as well try turning it by hand to see how difficult it is.

No.2200349
File: 2nur7efrk1.jpg - (0.00 KB, 250x188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

>>2200311

Grab it by the base, where the fin like prongs spread out into the + shape using your ring and middle fingers to clamp down on them and get a good grip. Then use your arms to attempt to turn it with all the might we can manage without hurting our hands.

Failing that, attempt to find something we can use to bend the crank at a ninety degree angle and thus turn it easily on our own. If we have to apply too much pressure stop, we don't want it to snap if the metal is brittle.

No.2200368

>>2200311

maybe its time to use the hidden card you got, if its maintenance, maybe it lets you open almost all the doors.

No.2200462

>>2200311
The note from the locker mentioned a guy named "Jerome" who took the toolbox. The handle (or something we can use as a handle) might be in the toolbox.
Ask the woman, if she knows this Jerome and where his quarters might be. Maybe we can access it with the key card from the book.

No.2202951
File: 114lizard-crank-not-happening.jpg - (39.99 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40947

>>2200331
>>2200349
Try as you might, you just don't have the leverage to turn the crank with your bare hands.

>>2200368
Seeing as there's no place to insert the maintenance card, you wave it around the door panel. It's not clear if this has no effect because it's not the proper use or because the door panel is severely damaged from your laser blast.

No.2202955
File: 115lizard-ask-for-jerome.jpg - (37.16 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38049

>>2200462
You ask the woman if she knows anyone named Jerome.

"Jerome, no," she says. "The bartender's name is Jerry, though."

No.2202963

>>2202955
ok, time to tell her to wait and have patience (and perhaps ask her to use the electrical panel on her side; perhaps she can finally open it on her side)

the if not possible.. time to leave the corridor going to the other side from where the bad guys came..
and find another maintenance door.. perhaps you will find the missing part of the emergency crank.

No.2202971

If you can't track down the wrench for this thing, you might be able to find a bit of wreckage that would work.
We should hurry though, we still have no clue just what the hell is going on.

No.2202972

i turn on the radio and scan for signs of non-nigger transmissions

No.2203264
File: oil-filter-wrench.jpg - (20.54 KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21032

>>2202951
Take your shirt off and wrap one end around the crank, then keep wrapping it in the direction you want to turn so it tightens around the shaft. Any small object put in between the wrap will act as additional leverage but it should give you enough grip just like that.

It's like the self-tightening wrench that car mechanics use - it's just a leather loop that wraps around the oil filter and the harder you turn, the tighter it grips.

No.2203283

>>2203264

Inb4 we tear our shirt.

No.2203300

>>2203283
Not unless it's made of paper.

Grab a t-shirt of yours and twist it like you're trying to squeeze water out of it. Fabric is usually really tough.

The key to the trick is friction and surface area. You have to either press down really hard on a small area, which is why your hands slip, or spread the pressure by wrapping a cloth around the crank shaft until it grips tight along the lenght of it. Then you have a thicker shaft to turn and your hands won't slip, and if you can find some other stick for leverage, you can put one end against the side of the crank and pull the cloth over the lenght of it, and then turn it - which makes it like the wrench in the picture above.

I've done it many times with a hankerchief and some stick when proper tools were not available

No.2203384

>>2202955
Jerry is a short name for Jerome.
It could be him. Ask her where the bar is.

No.2203472

>>2203300
>>2203384

Ask where the bar is, then try the thing with the shirt being used as a tool for leverage.

Even if the shirt tears, which is unlikely, it'll make us look even more badass. It's a win whether you get the door open or not.

No.2204117

Try the shirt trick. It does work.

No.2204294

>>2203264
>>2203300
>>2203472
>>2204117

I say instead of the shirt, we use the pants. And probably underwear.

No.2204311

>>2204294
No, no, no...we wrap our gigantic muscular penis around it!

No.2207064
File: shirttales.jpg - (21.77 KB, 400x213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22293

Bumping because I want to see if the shirt trick works (or the penis trick).

No.2208230
File: 116lizard-shirt-lever.jpg - (24.71 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25298

>>2203264
You take off your shirt and wrap it around the crank.

While the shirt does tighten as you wrap, it has very little grip and the shirt simply slides around the smooth surface of the crank as you rotate it.

You also have a hard time getting any sort of leverage out of the shirt, being that it's just made of soft fabric. You don't have anything in your inventory which could act as a handle, either.

No.2208231
File: 117lizard-shirt-stretched.jpg - (25.67 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26284

On the plus side, though, you did not tear your shirt.

But you did stretch the hell out of it.

No.2208239

Lean my entire body weight against the very outer section of the crank, to get maximum leverage.

No.2208285

>>2208239 Don't think we're going to be able to cheat our way out of finding the handle. We've got the security card -- maybe its time to use it on some doors. Preferably Jerome's

No.2208289

>>2208285

This.

We might as well be able to drop on a conversation while looking for the handle, giving us more info on what's going on.

No.2208425

>>2208231

Now that you're done ruining your shirt, how about you ask her where Jerry can be found.

No.2208540
File: kirk_super.jpg - (17.73 KB, 263x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18160

>>2208425 Not ruined ... just stretched a bit. Although maybe ripping it might not be such a bad idea - get the old 'Captain Kirk' look going. Maybe put on the sunglasses for that extra 'deal with it' effect.

No.2208723

>>2208230

>the shirt simply slides around the smooth surface of the crank as you rotate it.

Twist it again around the square piece at the end. It has to have one - otherwise how the hell does the crank attach to it?

No.2209736
File: Bob_Denver_as_Gilligan%5b1%5d.jpg - (46.11 KB, 319x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47215

We'll never rescue the woman and get off the ship. NEVER!

No.2209773
File: crank.jpg - (23.93 KB, 323x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24503
>Twist it again around the square piece at the end. It has to have one - otherwise how the hell does the crank attach to it?

With a woodruff key. Pic related.

No.2209780

Try some more. Your shirt isn't nearly torn enough.

No.2209782
File: crank2.jpg - (18.42 KB, 356x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18867

better picture

No.2209785

Guys, we've spent a month trying to open this bitch's door. Somethin ain't right here.
Either the DM needs to get his act together, or we need to stop obsessing.

>>life

How fitting. Either save one or get one.

No.2210216
File: 118lizard-crank-end.jpg - (25.39 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26003

>>2208723

No.2210220
File: 119lizard-wheres-jerry.jpg - (36.48 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37357

>>2203384
>>2208285
"Where's Jerry?"

"I've only seen him tending bar," she says.

"Where's the bar?"

"Down the hall and left at the first corridor."

No.2210254

>>2209785

Seriously. After all the time and effort we put in, she'd BETTER be hot, naked, and ready as soon as we open that door

No.2210257

>>2210216
Ok, fuck you then. You're just railroading the story.

It would have worked, but you just don't want it to.

No.2210264

Confirmed railroading. Nominating Marny to make the next adventure.

No.2210267

>>2210216
lol at the butthurt people.

anyway you clearly need either a wrench...
or an oversized flat screwdriver.

btw, have you tried using your card to access the other rooms? perhaps there are things around.
if not, sneak fast from there and follow her instructions.

No.2210420

>>2210220
Well, get your ass to the bar and look for the toolbox.

No.2212420
File: 120lizard-down-the-hall.jpg - (39.00 KB, 700x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39933

>>2210267
>>2210420
You follow her directions down the hall...

No.2212422
File: 121lizard-around-the-corner.jpg - (32.92 KB, 700x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33707

>>2212420
...and around the corner.

Further ahead, you see what looks like another courtyard opening on the right side of the hallway.

On the left side, a large door is visible.

No.2212435

Prepare for horrible gnollboss...

No.2213810
File: kool%20aid%20man%20fg.gif - (614.35 KB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
629096

>>2212422 With our luck Leomon and Shufflebird will be at the bar. Better sneak peak inside before barging right in.

No.2213955

>>2213810

This

No.2213963

>>2212422

Also, rub yourself against the wall a few times.

For no reason, really.

No.2216030
File: Inspector.jpg - (113.46 KB, 640x952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116180

This thread nah-ded a bimp.

No.2216128
File: 122lizard-wall-rub.gif - (71.87 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73592

>>2213963

No.2216130

>>2216128
Great.
Now do some lizard pushups to establish your dominance.

No.2216132
File: 123lizard-outside-courtyard.jpg - (72.20 KB, 650x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73929

>>2213810
You creep up to the next hallway. You hear voices, sounds like a conversation, but you cannot tell if they are coming from the room on the left or the courtyard on the right.

No.2216332

Stay there for a few more seconds, if they're moving around you should be able to determine if they come from the left or right.

No.2218963
File: 124lizard-listen-courtyard.jpg - (35.38 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36234

>>2216332
While the voices do not move, they do have a slight echo, leading you to believe the talking is coming from the courtyard.

No.2220849
File: captcha.cute.gif - (4.00 KB, 107x34) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4101

>>2218963 Probably time to sneak a peek into the bar. Stay low to keep out of sight from anyone in the courtyard. -- BTW if we can't find the official handle in the toolbox then any kind of adjustable wrench should be able to fit on this >>2210216.

No.2223171

>>2218963

Move forward then

No.2226178
File: 125lizard-look-in-bar.gif - (2039.04 KB, 825x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2087975

>>2220849
>>2223171

No.2226184

>>2226178

No you fool that would make you the queen, and then you need to lay eggs for the entire hive!

I mean, nice panning.

No.2226213
File: no-ponies%20can%27t%20fit%20in%20the%20cat%20door.jpg - (56.68 KB, 633x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58040

Take a closer look at the stuff at the far end of the room near the bar. Looks like there was some kind of scuffle - possibly weapon fire. What's that itty bitty door on the far wall near the floor (or is that just an electrical outlet)

No.2226823
File: obey.jpg - (42.61 KB, 401x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43632

>>2226178

You must obey the sign! DRINK ROY L JELLY!

That's what it says, right?

No.2226826

>>2226178
OK, no one's here. Go to the bar.

No.2228701
File: 126lizard-at-the-bar.jpg - (59.80 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61237

>>2226826
Deeming the lounge empty, you make your way to the bar.

No.2228702
File: 127lizard-bar-electrical-box.jpg - (37.17 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38062

>>2226213
The itty, bitty door on the far wall is an electrical box.

No.2228704

>>2228701

Oh dangit they shot up the bar. See if you can find any drinks that haven't been smashed.

No.2228709

>>2228701

Is there a dead guy lying on the floor behind the counter? Go check, it might be the guy we're looking for since it looks like some of the bottles got shot up. He might have the stuff we need on him.

No.2230678
File: 128lizard-bar-top-shelf.jpg - (71.98 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73704

>>2228704
The drinks on the top shelf seem to be intact.

No.2230816

>>2230678
check if theres blood in the line of fire, if not, it means the bartender scaped or got caught.
better check tiny doors or other shit.. maybe there is a hidden compartment.

No.2232228
File: ExplosiveDiarrhea.png - (22.06 KB, 260x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22592

>>2230678

Might as well take a drink while you're here. It's probably going to go to waste now since whatever is going on in the ship.

No.2234441
File: 129lizard-glass-behind-counter.jpg - (54.28 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55581

>>2228709
There's no body behind the counter, only booze and glass.

No.2234444
File: 130lizard-bare-feet.jpg - (24.60 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25187

>>2230816
>>2232228
Given your feet are bare, the glass behind the counter and on the first shelf prevent you from closely inspecting the blast holes, opening the cupboards, or reaching the booze on the top shelf.

No.2234456

>>2234444
solution.. get up to the counter.. and use your tail to open shit up.. or stretch and open shit with your hands

if not.. new mission.. find NEW SHOES!

No.2234810

I agree with >>2234456

Use that tail of yours to open stuff up. But first at least test out how flexible your tail is before trying.

No.2234914

>>2234456

Improvising a broom seems easier.

No.2234922

>>2234441
Is there something below/in the counter?

No.2235055

>>2234444

You could take your pants off and sweep the glass away with them. Then you can safely go back there.

No.2236457
File: 131lizard-on-the-bar.jpg - (78.39 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80274

>>2234456
Hopping up onto the bar, you position yourself so your tail is as close as possible to the cupboards.

No.2236461
File: 132lizard-whack-a-tail.jpg - (59.43 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60859

>>2234810
>>2236457
And while your tail is pretty flexible, it's not prehensile and you only succeed in whacking it against the handle.

Given some time and concentration, though, you might be able to bang the cupboard open or catch the handle at the right angle.

No.2236462
File: 133lizard-voice-from-behind.jpg - (73.70 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75470

"What the hell are you doing?" comes a voice from behind.

No.2236465

>>2236457
The shard have magically disappeared just by pointing our butt towards them!
We have super powers!
Try it on the bad guys next!

No.2236468

Getting a drink?

No.2236475
File: 131lizard-on-the-bar-fixed.jpg - (135.94 KB, 825x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139204

>>2236465
(Simply overlooked. I noticed the shards were missing after I had posted all three images and I wasn't about to delete them all and post again.

Here's a quick and dirty updated image with shards included.)

No.2236514

>>2236462 "Mountain climber push-ups?"

Might not be all bad -- maybe they're friendly criminals.

No.2236521
File: exquisite.jpg - (42.03 KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43034

Would grabbing a chair to stand on really have been so hard guys?

No.2236534

>>2236475

the fuck?, thats what we get for not asking to look around first...? theres chairs everywhere that could have helped.. pff
anyway.. check who the hell is asking you, and tell them you have no shoes.. and trying to find some food and something to drink.

No.2236537

>>2236462
Well?...Turn around and face the person who's talking to you.

No.2236545

Pretend to be retarded. No one is going to attack a retarded guy, I don't care how evil they are. Plus we already kind of in character standing on the bar with our butt out.

No.2236644

>>2236462
Answer: "Do you mind? I'm trying to take a shit here."

No.2236730

>>2236462

You should probably see who it is first before answering. If they don't look bad, you should tell them about that lady that's trapped and how you're looking for a wrench or screwdriver to operate the crank to open the door.

No.2236935

>>2236462

Look who it is and get on your feet again, just in case it's one of the bad guys. You'd either have to run off or attack, not plant your ass in shards.

No.2237074

>>2236534

The chairs were visible in >>2226178

No.2237135

>>2237074 chairs also visible in >>2236475

What exactly are we doing again?

No.2237160

>>2237135
Trying to get drunk and forget all our troubles, I think.

No.2237509
File: 133974358466.jpg - (49.84 KB, 500x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51035

>>2236521
>>2236534
>>2237074
>>2237135

>upset about how we didn't suggest using a chair when they could have spoken up about it
No.2237607

>>2237509

I'm not upset. I think your UMADoscope is on the fritz.

No.2240007
File: flutter%20bump%20anim.gif - (2560.08 KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2621525

boomps thread

No.2241023

the lights go out

No.2241852
File: 134lizard-meets-mouse.jpg - (41.04 KB, 650x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42022

>>2236534
>>2236730
You turn you head to face the speaker. Unsure of his intentions, you forgo mentioning the trapped lady and tell him you're looking for a wrench and you have no shoes.

"Hmm. It looks to me like you're trying to befoul my bar," he says. "Would you mind getting down from there?"

No.2241863

>>2241852

Aw, he's so cute~!!

Pinch his cheeks and stroke his fur.

No.2241870

Obviously, we should ask him just what the hell is going on and do something about the broad trapped in her room.
We should be able to get her out before thanksgiving.

No.2241873

OH SHIT

Wait, no not literally shit. This totally looks like shit doesn't it. "WELL my good man I have to ask you then HOW was I to be SHITTING on your bar when I still had PANTS on?"

No.2242044

>>2241852

Tell him about the trapped woman.
Also point out that one cannot take a shit when you still got your pants on.

Proceed to hump his leg

No.2242117

>>2241852
Finally! Now ask him where he hides the toolbox or the crank.

No.2242122

>>2241873

>I still had PANTS on

>>2242044

>still got your pants on.

You two haven't heard of the so-called "babyfurs", have you?

No.2242125

>>2242122

Lizard guy, clarify if you wear diapers or not.

Act accordingly.

No.2242840

>>2242125
in b4 ORCA STACKS!

No.2246673
File: cute-lizard-butt-.jpg - (44.89 KB, 471x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45967

once again rescuing from bottom of page 14.
Forgart where ares yous?

No.2246911

>>2246673
Off in >>2245189

(and gone until Sunday)


Delete Post []
Password